Your privacy is very important to Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines:
- Personal Information We Collect – This website will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or allows us to contact our customers (“Personal Information”). Personal Information can include, your name, address, age, gender, payment information, such as a credit card number, information related to your reservation, guest preferences, participation in activities and communication preferences.
- Why We Collect Personal Information – This website and its service providers collect Personal Information to assist us in securing your reservation in the lodge and to allow us to contact you in relation to your reservation. We may also use your Personal Information to send you periodic newsletters to inform our customers of new features, services offered at Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge.
- Personal Information Provided to Third Party Providers – Personal Information collected by this website may be sent to certain third party providers that work with Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge providing tours or services if you requested such a service.
- Disclosure of Personal Information – Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge may disclose personal information in the following circumstances: (i) to comply with applicable laws; (ii) to comply with and respond to legal process served Macaw bank Jungle Lodge; (iii) to protect and defend the rights or property of Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge or this website; (iv) to protect the personal safety of users of Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge, the website, guests, employees or the public.
- Protection of Personal Information. Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge uses security technologies and procedures to reasonable extend to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- Newsletter – If you did not object to the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes when making your reservation or at a later point in time, we will store your e-mail address and use this to send you our newsletter to inform you about attractive offers and new services. We will not pass on your e-mail address to third parties. You may cancel our newsletter at any time using the link given in each edition of the newsletter. We will then delete your e-mail address from our e-mail distribution list.
- Contact Form – Data in our contact form is not encrypted. Please do not send any confidential data through the contact form. If you have entered data in our contact form we will use this data to communicate with you. The information in our contact form will not be passed along to third parties.
- Third-Party Websites and Services – Our website contains links to third party websites, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and Linkedin. We are not responsible for the collection use, maintenance, sharing or disclosure of data and information by such third parties. If you chose to use such sites and provide your Personal Information, the privacy policies and terms of service on those sites are applicable. You should review the individual privacy policies and other service agreements applicable to those third parties prior to submitting your Personal Information.