Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge is a family friendly, green conscious, authentic rainforest ecolodge destination where we practice sustainable tourism. Being an authentic naturalist Belize Jungle Lodge our facilities are designed with your comfort in mind with a commitment to having a low impact on the environment. Also, as a sustainable lodge we produce our own electricity and water.
Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge is a unique property located at a higher altitude near the foothills of the beautiful Maya Mountains where the temperature almost always drops down in to the 70`s at night. This means that you do not have to sacrifice comfort to experience your true jungle adventure.
- Our Accommodations in Cayo consists of six nicely appointed rustic style cabanas
- Restaurant and Bar
- Five miles well groomed hiking nature trails
- Macal Riverfront Property with easy access to sandy beach
- Centrally located in the heartland of the Mayas and between San Ignacio and the Mountain Pine Ridge for touring to ancient Mayan sites, waterfalls, caving, canoeing and horseback riding
- Night walks, bird tours and pristine Macal River tubing available on site on our 50 acre Nature Reserve
- Massages can be arranged
- Free Wi-Fi during daylight hours only so that we may preserve the solar power for nights. (We are situated in the beautiful Macal River Valley and are served by satellite, internet interference may occur according to weather conditions.)
- Telephone available for Emergencies
- We are an off grid self sustainable property
- Hablamos Espanol